Basically, this post was inspired by my search for a baby swing for my baby.
I thought that maybe now that my son is 7 months old I should get a baby swing for him for some fun and frolic.
Believe me I got so confused within half an hour that I left my search midway.
When I started again I knew what I had to buy.
I made this comparison table that will help you differentiate between a baby swing and a baby rocker and hopefully help you make a decision.
Indian baby jhula’s are altogether a different item so you’d know when you see it but I have added a comparison column here nonetheless.
[table id=9 /]
Baby Swing Recommendations
Graco DuetConnect Swing + Bouncer
- Graco is an American company
- Vibration with 2-speed settings
- Removable swing seat that doubles as a bouncer
- Works on batteries or power
- Music, recline and many more features
Graco Glider LX Swing
- Graco is an American baby brand known
for producing very good quality baby products This baby swing is a highly rated productwhich uses gentle motion to cuddle & comfort the baby
- 3 recline positions
- Vibrations with two-speed settings
Chicco Baby Hug 4 in 1 Glacial
- Chicco is an Italian manufacturer of baby products
- This is a 4 in 1 product
- Recliner/swing-baby crib-high chair-first chair
Chicco Swing Polly Swing Up
- 4 Motorised speeds
- Musical tunes, nature sounds, vibrations etc.
- Reclining and safety harness
- Includes a remote control
Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle ‘n Swing
- Smart swing technology with 6 speeds
- 16 songs and 3 nature sounds
- Deluxe seat pad
- Controllable from your smart device
Baby Rocker Recommendations
Chicco Hoopla Baby Bouncer
- Ergonomic booster cushion
- 3 cute hanging toys
- Multi-position backrest
Fisher Price New-Born-to-Toddler Rocker Glacier Wave
- Fisher-Price products are MADE IN CHINA
- Highly rated baby rocker
- Amazon’s Choice
Bright starts Peek -a-zoo Rocker
- 2 hanging toys- A monkey and a frog
- Basic value for Money baby rocker
LuvLap Springtime Fun Rocker
- Luvlap is an Indian company but most probably imports it’s products from CHINA
- An email sent to them did not elicit a response
- Certified by Bureau of Indian Standards
- 2 hanging baby monkey toys
Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer
- Calming vibrations & 20+ minutes of music & sounds
- Adjustable 3 point restraint
- Deep & Extra cushy seat
Baby Jhula Recommendations
Mothertouch 2-in-1 Swing (Navy Blue)
- This is the number one selling baby swing on Amzon India
- Two position recline
- Safety belt
- This baby swing needs to be hanged from the roof or a spring
- Made of 100% breathable organic cotton
- Machine washable
- Includes hammock stand aby Hammock, Screws, Dowels and Allen key for self-assembly.
- This Jhula comes with a mosquito net to prevent mosquito bites. You should read the responsible parent manual for a mosquito-proof home.
- R for Rabbit is an Indian company but manufacturing is done in China
- This swing cradle is EN certified. (Basically, it is a European safety certification)
- Automatic & Manual swing mechanisms with a remote
- Plays soothing music – 18 tunes & 6 nature sounds
- Works with power plug or battery
- A cotton cradle, A mosquito net, a spring and a bed indide the cot
- Can be hand washed
- Light weight and easy to use
- Easy compact folding
- Anti-slip leg bush
- A washable foam padded cover with a mosquito net
I hope this post has helped you in finding a baby swing, a baby rocker or a baby jhula.
If you like this post like it below and share it on your social media.