Basically, this post was inspired by my search for a baby swing for my baby.
I thought that maybe now that my son is 7 months old I should get a baby swing for him for some fun and frolic.
Believe me I got so confused within half an hour that I left my search midway.
When I started again I knew what I had to buy.
I made this comparison table that will help you differentiate between a baby swing and a baby rocker and hopefully help you make a decision.
Indian baby jhula’s are altogether a different item so you’d know when you see it but I have added a comparison column here nonetheless.
[table id=9 /]
Baby Swing Recommendations
Graco DuetConnect Swing + Bouncer
- Graco is an American company
- Vibration with 2-speed settings
- Removable swing seat that doubles as a bouncer
- Works on batteries or power
- Music, recline and many more features
Graco Glider LX Swing
- Graco is an American baby brand known
for producing very good quality baby products This baby swing is a highly rated productwhich uses gentle motion to cuddle & comfort the baby
- 3 recline positions
- Vibrations with two-speed settings
Chicco Baby Hug 4 in 1 Glacial
- Chicco is an Italian manufacturer of baby products
- This is a 4 in 1 product
- Recliner/swing-baby crib-high chair-first chair
Chicco Swing Polly Swing Up
- 4 Motorised speeds
- Musical tunes, nature sounds, vibrations etc.
- Reclining and safety harness
- Includes a remote control
Fisher-Price Sweet Snugapuppy Dreams Cradle ‘n Swing
- Smart swing technology with 6 speeds
- 16 songs and 3 nature sounds
- Deluxe seat pad
- Controllable from your smart device
Baby Rocker Recommendations
Chicco Hoopla Baby Bouncer
- Ergonomic booster cushion
- 3 cute hanging toys
- Multi-position backrest
Fisher Price New-Born-to-Toddler Rocker Glacier Wave
- Fisher-Price products are MADE IN CHINA
- Highly rated baby rocker
- Amazon’s Choice
Bright starts Peek -a-zoo Rocker
- 2 hanging toys- A monkey and a frog
- Basic value for Money baby rocker
LuvLap Springtime Fun Rocker
- Luvlap is an Indian company but most probably imports it’s products from CHINA
- An email sent to them did not elicit a response
- Certified by Bureau of Indian Standards
- 2 hanging baby monkey toys
Fisher-Price My Little Snugapuppy Deluxe Bouncer
- Calming vibrations & 20+ minutes of music & sounds
- Adjustable 3 point restraint
- Deep & Extra cushy seat
Baby Jhula Recommendations
Mothertouch 2-in-1 Swing (Navy Blue)
- This is the number one selling baby swing on Amzon India
- Two position recline
- Safety belt
- This baby swing needs to be hanged from the roof or a spring
- Made of 100% breathable organic cotton
- Machine washable
- Includes hammock stand aby Hammock, Screws, Dowels and Allen key for self-assembly.
- This Jhula comes with a mosquito net to prevent mosquito bites. You should read the responsible parent manual for a mosquito-proof home.
- R for Rabbit is an Indian company but manufacturing is done in China
- This swing cradle is EN certified. (Basically, it is a European safety certification)
- Automatic & Manual swing mechanisms with a remote
- Plays soothing music – 18 tunes & 6 nature sounds
- Works with power plug or battery
- A cotton cradle, A mosquito net, a spring and a bed indide the cot
- Can be hand washed
- Light weight and easy to use
- Easy compact folding
- Anti-slip leg bush
- A washable foam padded cover with a mosquito net
I hope this post has helped you in finding a baby swing, a baby rocker or a baby jhula.
If you like this post like it below and share it on your social media.
Good blog. Thanks.
Nice and informative blog!!! Thanks for helping me choose the best rocker chair.