A foot massage at the end of a long hard day is just magical.
As soon as you take your shoes off, even if you lightly massage your feet, you will know what I am talking about.
Our feet perhaps don’t get the attention they deserve even after working so hard for us.
Many reliable resources advocate the benefits of a foot massage, and many ancient practices like acupressure tell us exactly why a foot massage is excellent.
Our feet have 42 muscles, 26 bones, 33 joints, 250,000 sweat glands, and at least 50 ligaments and tendons, including 15,000 nerve endings.
There are many ways to get a foot massage done at home.
- You can do it yourself
- You can hire an expert masseuse
- You can buy an electronic foot massager machine
This blog post will address points number 1 and 2 mentioned above.
I will tell you how to do a foot massage yourself at home, and I will also list the best foot massager machines in India to choose the most suitable method for you.
Benefits of a Foot Massage
There are many benefits of a foot massage; let us look at them one by one.
- The most important benefit of a foot massage is that it makes you feel good. I have often found that a light, short foot massage always lifts my spirits.
- A 10-minute foot massage helps improve the blood circulation in our feet. Tight, pointed, and high-heeled shoes hinder blood circulation in feet, so a good foot massage at the end of the day will improve circulation in your feet.
- A foot massage relaxes and reduces anxiety.
- Promotes better sleep
- Helps alleviate swelling (edema): Your feet routinely swell up, especially during the last trimester if you are pregnant. A light manual massage helps reduce swelling and pain.
- A good foot massage helps stimulate muscles, lessens stiffness, and reduces pain in the ankles.
Let us now look at the two methods of getting a foot massage. First, let us discuss a do-it-yourself foot massage at home.
Do-it-yourself foot massage
- Get some hot water in a plastic tub
- Soak your feet in the warm water for a couple of minutes
- Sit in a comfortable chair and put your left foot on your right leg
- Put some oil or a lotion on your hand and gently rub it into your left foot include toes, arch, and heel.
- Press the knuckles of your right hand into your left foot. Knead it like you would knead bread.
- Stretch your toes apart; this relaxes the muscles
- Repeat on the other foot.
- Clean your feet with a dry towel
You will feel relaxed after a foot massage, and your feet will stay warm longer.
Now that we have covered the do-it-yourself foot massage let us check out India’s best foot massager machine.
The Best 7 Foot Massagers in India
Foot massagers are an excellent way to get a relaxing foot massage at the end of the day or whenever you feel like it.
There is plenty of cheap Chinese foot massager that retail for four to five thousand rupees, but I am not going to list those models because I know for a fact that these foot massagers are lousy quality, so I don’t want to recommend these cheap models.
Listed below is a priec list of foot massager models in India. Mind you I don’t recommend all of these models.
The recommended list is below this table.
|1. AGARO 33158 Electric Shiatsu Foot Massager||4267|
|2. Lifelong LLM72 Foot Massager||4409|
|3. Dr Physio (USA) Electric Massage Powerful Foot, Calf and Hand Massagers||4999|
|4. Lifelong LLM81 Foot Massager with Heat, Kneading Function||5878|
|5. Lifelong LLM99 Foot, Calf and Leg Massager,||13999|
|6. JSB HF111 Leg Foot Massager||28499|
|7. JSB MZ08 Full Body Massage Chair Recliner Zero Gravity for Home Stress Relief||188000|
I am now going to list the seven best foot massagers in India below:
1. Dr Physio (USA) Electric Massage Powerful Foot
Dr. Physio is an American company, but the product is made in China. This model delivers shiatsu, kneading, and rolling massage with warming.
It is an excellent value-for-money massager ideal for individuals who are looking for a cheap foot massager.
2. AGARO Rejoice Foot, Calf and Leg Massager with Heat and Vibration
Agaro Rejoice is a foot, calf, and leg massager. It is a super quality foot massager with rolling & kneading functions for pain relief & Improving blood circulation.This massager has a heating function that gives the user a feeling of warmth and comfort.
This foot massager is perfect for older or working individuals as a home foot massager.
3. RoboTouch Classic Plus Leg, Calf and Foot Massager for Pain Relief and Relaxation
This attractive-looking leg massager has five intelligent functional program modes with in-built 30 airbags and three active sole rollers stimulating the reflex points, kneading thigh and calf.
This model also has heat therapy, just like the above model. You can compare the two models on the link below.
4. ARG HEALTH CARE C30 Leg Foot Calf Massager
This model is the same price as the above two models, but in my opinion, it is a better model than the above two.
Here are some features of this product:
- Foot Roller Scrapping
- Vibration For Sole
- Removable & Washable Cover
- 3 Intensity Modes
ARG healthcare is a good brand, and this product is a perfect gift for your old parents.
Check more details on the link below.
5. ARG HEALTHCARE Leg Massager With Heat Kneading
I am pretty impressed by the ARG Healthcare systems foot massagers, which is why I have listed two of them in a row.
The K15 model has the following features:
- air compression
- heating function
You can check more details about this foot massager on the link below.
6. JSB MZ08 Full Body Massage Chair
I will be writing a detailed blog on full-body massage chairs soon, but I am listing this costly massage chair today.
If you want to gift an expensive gift to your parents or enjoy a true gift for yourself, this chair is the perfect gift.
This machine is so excellent I would instead not write any details here except that you can enjoy a full body massage in this chair.
You can check out more details on this link below.
Things to consider before buying a foot massager
It would be best to consider the following things before buying a foot massager.
- Do you need a foot massager, or can you do it yourself daily?
- What is your budget?
- Where do you want to place it?
- How often will a foot massager be used at your home?
- Who is this a gift for? If this is for your parent, buy the better quality even if you have to increase your budget because you don’t want a cheap model for parents.
Which foot massager is the best?
ARG & JSB foot massagers are the best in India.
How to use a foot massager?
Using a foot massager is pretty simple. You sit in a comfortable chair and put your feet in the massager. The massager does the rest.
What are the benefits of foot massager?
A foot massager improves circulation, encourages better sleep, helps you relax, reduces anxiety, edema, and boosts energy levels.
A foot massage is a great way to relax after a hard day’s work. It would be best if you considered including it in your routine.
You can start by doing it yourself foot massages at home or buy some of the best foot massager models listed above.
I hope you liked this post, and you can leave a comment in the comment section below if you did.
Thanks for reading my post.